Greetings! This is the first time I’m posting something in response to a tag so please don’t hesitate to bring to my attention any mistakes or traditions (are there traditions? I’m not sure) I might overlook. Thank you for the nomination @shinichimegumi123! Check out her blog for awesome reviews!
So the rules apparently go like this
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- List rules and display award.
- Give seven facts.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them.
- Display award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you
I’ve already done the first two steps so here goes the third one.
Seven facts about me
- Let’s see. Something random perhaps? My all-time-go-to drinks include an iced chai tea latte, a sports drink, coffee with lots of whipped cream, and just about anything with raspberry, rum, or lemon.
- The following activities comprise THE ultimate leisure experience: reading books (obviously), watching anime and reading manga, writing, traveling and taking tons of landscape photos, bookstore hopping (Give me a map of old bookstores and I will love you forever), and mulling positively about future escapades.
- I have various interests and I like to invest my time on a ton of stuff. Right now I’m learning more about art, photography, editing, and html design. I’m a total photoshop amateur, but I enjoy every minute of honing my editing skills (which are well, currently nonexistent) Oh and I’m pretty much a geek when it comes to html codes.
- I’m a detail-addict. I’m a hopeless case. I’m quite sure my posts are an adequate illustration of this fact. I like droning on and on about minor details, and I’m a freak when proofreading is involved. I like taking on some beta-reading tasks during my free time.
- I’m a terrible, terrible cook. Please don’t make me elaborate.
- Surprisingly, I’m in the life science profession. I finished my degree in occupational therapy two years ago, and I’m currently drowning in professional licensing requirements and exams. I have high hopes for this profession. I enjoy working with children with special needs very much. The feeling of fulfillment is incredible.
- Let’s settle for something reading-related. My favorite authors are Jodi Picoult, Sarah Dessen, and Gillian Flynn.
Are the rules breakable? I don’t actually know a lot of bloggers but I think these people are awesome (Feel free to ignore this tag if you’re not a fan of well, tags):
SamanthaWho @ dreambydaybookclub
Aentee @ readatmidnight
Anette @ anettereads
Disha @ franklenstein
The Galaxial Word @ thegalaxialword